Verder Scientific, a division of Verder Group, headquartered in Haan, Germany, has published a new brochure containing detailed application reports of a number of key stages in the Additive Manufacturing and Powder Injection Moulding processes. Each of Verder Scientific’s six member companies offer solutions for the Powder Metallurgy sector, and the reports identify how these can also be integrated into the various process steps.
The brochure, ‘Solutions for Additive Manufacturing & Powder Injection Molding’, is available to download for free in German, English or Russian. The topics presented include:
- Particle characterisation of metal powders with Dynamic Image Analysis – Retsch Technology, Haan, Germany
- Elemental analysis of metal powders and metal parts produced by Additive Manufacturing – Eltra, Haan, Germany
- Heat treating powder injection moulded & additively manufactured parts – Carbolite Gero, Hope Valley, UK
- Sieving and pulverisation of metal powders and parts – Retsch, Haan, Germany
- Materialographic preparation of specimens produced by Additive Manufacturing technologies – ATM, Mammelzen, Germany
- Hardness testing in Powder Metallurgy – Qness, Golling, Austria
Verder Scientific specialises in high-tech equipment for quality control, research and development of solid matter. Its products are found in a number of industries including aerospace, agriculture, chemicals, construction and environment, energy, food, geology and metallurgy, material science, pharmaceuticals, scientific research and development and many more. The division employs around 800 worldwide and generates an annual turnover of €190 million.