There’s still time to register for the popular Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar, which takes place as a virtual on-demand event from September 28 – October 1, 2020, reports the Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF).
The seminar contains nearly sixteen hours of technical content which can be watched at the attendee’s own pace between the scheduled dates.
The Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar programme comprises:
- Theory and practices of conventional PM sintering and high-temperature sintering
- Using metallography techniques to study sintering in ferrous PM materials
- Conventional sintering furnaces
- High-temperature continuous sintering furnaces
- Advancements and options for sintering furnaces
- Achieving high performance through the use of high-temperature sintering
- Optimising the design of sintering furnace belts
- Fundamentals of vacuum sintering
- Safety, production and role of sintering furnace atmospheres
- Troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of furnace atmospheres for PM sintering
- Introduction to AIAG CQl-9
- Conventional sintering of ferrous materials
- Sintering of stainless steel
- Sintering processes for nonferrous materials
- Sintering refractory metals
- Sintering in Metal Injection Molding (MIM)
- Debinding & sintering of metal additively manufactured components
In addition to an early-bird registration discount, which is available until August 26, 2020, the MPIF is also offering discounts for multiple registrations from the same organisation. For every two list price registrations, an organisation will receive one free registration.
Further information and registration details are available via the company website.