There is still time to register for the 4th Additive Manufacturing Forum Berlin, which will take place at the Estrel Congress & Messe Center, Berlin, Germany, from March 11–12, 2020. Organised by Germany’s Institute for Production Management (IPM AG), the event expects to welcome more than 900 participants and over 135 exhibitors, and will feature twenty-eight keynote speakers.
The AM Forum will feature a conference programme focused on four main topics, including design and simulation, new materials, series production and automation, and post-processing. In the accompanying trade exhibition, a number of AM technology, software, material and service providers will showcase their latest products.
Confirmed keynote speakers on the conference programme include:
- Ulrich Bruder, CEO, Altair Engineering GmbH
- Ronen Hadar, Director of Additive Design & Manufacturing, The LEGO Group
- Dr Karsten Heuser, VP of Additive Manufacturing, Siemens AG
- Michael Kuczmik, Head of Additive Manufacturing, Siemens Mobility GmbH
- Marie Langer, CEO, EOS GmbH
- Dr Christian-Friedrich Lindemann, Managing Director, DMRC – Universität Paderborn
- Dr Maximilian Meixlsperger, Head of Additive Manufacturing Metals, BMW Group
- Prof Dr Johannes Schleifenbaum, Lehrstuhl für Digitale Additive Produktion, RWTH Aachen University
- Matthias Schmidt-Lehr, Managing Partner, Ampower GmbH
- Christian Schultze-Wolters, Geschäftsbereichsleiter Blockchain Solutions DACH, IBM Deutschland GmbH
- Christoph Wangenheim, Manager Additive Technologies, Baker Hughes
Online registration closes on March 10, 2020. For readers of Metal AM magazine, a registration discount of 20% is available: use code AMF20COOP2.
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.