The upcoming PMTi2022: The Powder Metallurgy and Additive Manufacturing of Titanium conference, organised by the Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF), is now scheduled to take place as a hybrid event, both online and in-person at McGill University, Montréal, Québec, Canada, on August 29–31, 2022.
After five successful conferences held in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, China, and United States, PMTi is headed to Canada for the first time.
The keynote presentations are as follows:
- A Holistic Approach to Low-Cost Titanium (Z Zak Fang, University of Utah, USA)
- Where Did AM Come From and Why is It Such a Good Fit for PM Titanium (J Sears, AMAERO Additive Manufacturing, Australia)
- Ti a Bow on Powder to Production: Ti6Al4V Case Studies (Amber Andreaco, GE Additive)
- New Titanium Products via Powder Metallurgy Process (T Furuta, Toyota Central R&D Labs, Japan)
- Fatigue Behavior and Failure Mechanisms of Metal-Injection-Molded Beta Titanium Alloys (T Ebel, Helmholtz-Zentrum Hereon, Germany)
In addition to the technical programme, a tabletop exhibition and reception will take place following the first day sessions.
Further details of the technical programme and registration are available via the event website.