PMCC Expo 2019, the 2019 Shenzhen International Powder Metallurgy & Cemented Carbide Exhibition, organised by Wise Exhibition, will run from May 8 – 10, 2019, at The Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center in Shenzhen, China. Around 30,000 industrial and academic representatives are expected to attend the exhibition, with 500 companies exhibiting.
This year, in addition to the exhibition, the organising committee of PMCC Expo will hold the Asian Summit on Powder Metallurgy Industry Technology Development. The summit will be held during the exhibition, and will include the presentation of industry reports and discussion on the current and future state of Powder Metallurgy from experts at the China Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Harbin Institute of Technology, and established enterprises, for. Topics covered during the summit will include:
- The current situation and technical innovations in the Powder Metallurgy industry
- The manufacturing techniques, optimisation of and innovations in Powder Metallurgy
- Metal powder preparation and technique
- The manufacturing technology and application of Powder Metallurgy moulding
- Research & development directions for PM in various application fields
- The current situation and trend of PM machine parts
- The trend of new energy vehicles and its influence on the PM industry
- The production automation and intellectualisation of PM
- Metal Injection Moulding (MIM)
- New materials, techniques and products in PM
- Refractory metals, cemented carbides, ultrahard materials and ceramics
- Additive Manufacturing
- Detection and analysis of material performance
Further details on the exhibition and summit are available via the PMCC website.