Parmaco Metal Injection Moulding AG, a MIM producer based in Fischingen, Switzerland, is to hold a series of seminars as part of its MIM Roadshow. Taking place between July and November 2022, the five MIM seminars will be held at multiple locations across Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Parmaco produces a wide range of MIM and microMIM components and assemblies for various applications and markets worldwide. The company manufactures MIM components for diverse sectors, including medical technology, automotive industry, machine engineering, electronics, locking systems and aerospace engineering.
The current schedule for the MIM Roadshow is as follows:
- July 27 – Parmaco MIM Seminar DE, Regensburg, Germany
- September 30 – Parmaco MIM Seminar DE, Fischingen, Switzerland
- October 19 – Parmaco MIM Seminar DE, Leipzig, Germany
- November 8 – Parmaco MIM Seminar DE, Troisdorf, Germany
- November 22 – Parmaco MIM Seminar DE, Vienna, Austria
In addition to its MIM Roadshow, Parmaco offers training courses for customers and partners at its Fischingen facility.
See the full list of Parmaco’s seminars, webinars and training courses here.