OZ-18 Symposium set for March 2018
January 3, 2018
Registration for Zoz Group’s OZ-Symposium, to be held in Wenden, Germany, March 4-6, 2018, will close within the next two weeks, the organisers have stated. The event will centre on the area of nanostructured materials in applied science and technology.
The symposium will feature a selection of invited and submitted presentations. There will also be a poster session, for which abstract submissions are now closed. The technical programme will cover all aspects of the technology, including:
- High Kinetic Processing (MA, HEM, RM)
- Severe Plastic Deformation
- Bio Processing
- Microstructural Design
- Nano-Meso-Hybride Structures
- Sintered Metal/Ceramic and Compaction
- Metal Injection Moulding & Ceramic Injection Moulding
- Spark Plasma Sintering
- Plasma Coating Techniques
- Additive Manufacturing
An exhibition and programme of social events will be held in conjunction with the OZ-18 Symposium offering an excellent opportunity to meet with international suppliers to the nanostructure-related industry.