The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) Awards Committee has announced the recipients of the 2019 MPIF Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award, which recognises individuals who have actively served the North American PM industry for at least twenty-five years and whom their peers believe deserve special recognition.
The 2019 award recipients are as follows:
- Denis Christopherson, PMT, Federal-Mogul Powertrain
- Zhigang (Zak) Fang, FAPMI, University of Utah
- Robert M Gasior, Arconic Technical Center
- Ryuichiro Goto, Engineered Sintered Components
- William A Heath, PMT, MPP
- Stephen J Lanzel, Catalus Corporation
- Deepak Madan, Luxfer Magtech
- David Milligan, North American Höganäs Co
- Thomas Pfingstler, Atlas Pressed Metals
- Daniel P Reardon, Abbott Furnace Company
- Christopher T Schade, Hoeganaes Corporation
- Michael Stucky, Norwood Injection Technologies, LLC
- C James Trombino, Metal Powder Industries Federation (retired)
The awards ceremony will take place during POWDERMET2019 and AMPM2019 on June 25, 2019, at the Industry Luncheon in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.