China’s SATIPM (Strategic Alliance for Technology Innovation in Powder Metallurgy) has announced that it is organising a Metal Injection Moulding Workshop, MIMChina2012, provisionally scheduled for early August 2012.
The venue is Kezuo County, Liaoyang City, Liaoning Province.
The organisers are inviting the submission of presentations on the following topics:
- Metal Injection Moulding, including ferrous and non-ferrous materials, hardmetals and tungsten, molybdenum, and magnets
- Ceramic Injection Moulding
- Novel processing of injection moulded products
- Tooling and auxiliary materials for injection moulding
- Processing equipment and testing of injection moulding