AM Ceramics 2018, a key event for the Additive Manufacturing of high-performance ceramics, is scheduled to take place at Fleming’s Conference Hotel in Vienna, Austria, from October 9–10, 2018. Organised by DKG (the German Ceramic Society) in cooperation with Lithoz, Cluster Werkstoff Keramik, 3Druck.com, Ceramic Applications and the CFI, the conference will give attendees the opportunity to connect with global AM companies and research institutes for a discussion of AM for high-performance ceramics.
Key topics addressed during the conference programme will be:
- State-of-the-art ceramic Additive Manufacturing technologies and material use
- Design rules and process management for ceramic AM
- Potential and challenges of ceramic AM for various industries
- Best practice examples, opportunities and feasibility
- Upcoming trends in AM beyond prototyping
A number of presentations will be featured across the two-day event, with speakers from companies and organisations including Lithoz GmbH (Austria), the Manufacturing Technology Centre – MTC (UK), Imerys Technology Center Austria GmbH, Alumina Systems GmbH (Germany), Ceramco Inc. (USA) and more.
Last year, AM Ceramics 2017 attracted more than eighty participants from the ceramic sector. Registration for the 2018 event is now open and includes attendance to all sessions on the conference programme.