Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Technology and Advanced Materials (IFAM), Dresden, Germany, has released the initial programme for the Sinter-based Additive Manufacturing tutorial and workshop, scheduled to take place September 14–15, 2022, in Bremen, Germany.
The Sinter-based Additive Manufacturing series from Fraunhofer IFAM is said to have been a great success since its inception. International speakers from industry and R&D will provide insight into the latest advancements and industrial implementation of the respective technologies. The workshop programme will be supplemented by an expert’s panel discussion and a Component Award competition.
The programme is as follows:
September 13 (Tutorial)
- The Fundamentals (Powder characteristics/BInders and debinding/Sintering)
- Processes (Feedstock printing/Binder Jetting/Other sinter-based approaches)
- Interactive sessions
September 14 (Workshop)
- General sinter-based AM
- Scale Up
- Material development in sinter-based AM
September 15 (Workshop)
- Binder Jetting process development
- Enabling technologies
- Other sinter-based AM processes
- Panel discussion
Registration is open here.