The second Formnext + PM South China, jointly organised by Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd and Uniris Exhibition Shanghai Co Ltd, is scheduled to take place from September 14-16, 2022, at the Shenzhen World Exhibition and Convention Center. Covering advanced technology and equipment categories including materials, Additive Manufacturing, Powder Metallurgy, advanced ceramics, design, software and processing technologies, the fair is intended to act as a melting pot for information exchange.
In addition to the confirmed exhibitors from the Additive Manufacturing and Powder Metallurgy sectors, the organisers of Formnext + PM South China will introduce the first ‘Start-up Area’ at the Shenzhen event. This area is intended to support start-ups who have been in the market for fewer than five years, offering newly established firms the chance to get in touch with the broader community while serving as an effective marketing tool to grow their networks and promote their products and technologies.
A series of concurrent events will be held during the fair, including the following:
- The 2nd New Energy Vehicle Additive Manufacturing Application Industry Summit
- The 4th South China Injection Moulding and Additive Manufacturing Technology and Application Summit
- The 2nd Discover 3D Printing – ACAM
- The 2nd Shenzhen International Ceramic 3D Printing Application Summit
- The 2nd 3D Printing Application Conference – Powered by UNLANDS
- Advanced Ceramics Summit
- Formnext + PM South China Product Launch Conference
Formnext + PM South China forms a part of a series of international events including Asiamold and Formnext. Asiamold will be held from March 1-3, 2023. The next edition of Formnext will be held from November 15-18, 2022, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
More information about Formnext + PM South China is available via the event website.