The European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA)’s Euro PM2021 Virtual Congress & Exhibition, scheduled for October 18–22, 2021, is now open to registrants.
The Virtual Congress is set to feature a technical programme that will define the latest developments in Powder Metallurgy over five full days of technical presentations and special interest seminars with live question and answer sessions following all live presentations.
Topics covered include:
- Materials (Cermets and Applications, Materials for Press & Sinter, Modelling and Super Hard Materials, Non-Ferrous Materials, Magnetic and Iron based Functional Materials, High Temperature Applications, ODS and High Entropy Alloys, Light Weight AM, Light Weight Materials, Alternative Hardmetals, Special Ferrous Materials, Hard metals Corrosion, Ferrous Materials for AM)
- Powder Production (Gas Atomiser: Theory and Design, Alternative Powder Production Processes, Influence of Powder Process on Material Properties)
- Consolidation Technologies (AM Beam Based Technologies: Nickel-Based Materials | Refractory Metals, AM Sinter Based Technologies: Binder Jetting, AM Beam Based Technologies: Hard Metals and Hard Materials, Sintering, AM Beam Based Technologies: Steels, Compaction and Application, Hot Isostatic Pressing, AM Sinter Based Technologies: Extrusion-Based Methods in AM, MIM Feedstocks, AM Beam Based Technologies: Related Process, PIM Materials, AM Beam Based Technologies: Process Development and Simulation, AM Beam Based Technologies: Special Materials, AM Sinter based Technologies – Other Processes, Field Assisted Sintering Technologies)
- Applications (Applications: Automotive, Applications: Biomedical, Applications: Aerospace, Applications: Energy)
- Tools for Improving AM (Design and modelling, Testing & Evaluation, Testing & Evaluation: Powder Characterisation)
- And more!
Running parallel to the Technical Sessions of the Virtual Congress will be a Virtual Exhibition. Interested parties can register here. Further information is available through the event’s website.