The European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA) is organising its 4th REACH workshop in Brussels, 17-18th September 2009. Entitled “REACH and other EU Environmental Legislation”, the workshop programme will focus on the following topics:
- Latest update on REACH (SIEF, Authorisation, Enforcement…)
- Communication up and down the supply chain for the PM industry
- Exposure Scenario in the PM industry
- Regulation on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) and its impact on the PM industry
- Industrial Case Studies and Extended Safety Data Sheet
- Other EU Environmental Legislation: towards a stricter Environmenta framework for the PM industry?
The event starts on Thursday, 17th September at 13:30 and finish with lunch at 12:30 on Friday, 18th September. There will be a small charge to cover the cost, and attendance is restricted to EPMA members.
For further information contact Dr Olivier Coube, EPMA Technical Director, tel: +33 442 124744, email: [email protected] or visit www.epma.com. The workshop is organised with the support of Eurométaux, ENIA, IPIA, and Eurofer among others.