The European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA) has published the full technical programme for Euro PM2021, scheduled to take place virtually on October 18–22, 2021. The scope of the conference covers all aspects of PM, including powder consolidation, consolidation technologies, materials, applications and tools for improving PM.
The following topics will be covered via oral and/or poster presentation:
- Cermets and Applications
- SIS HIP: Optimization of PM parts using HIP
- Beam Based Technologies: Nickel-Based Materials | Refractory Metals
- Applications: Automotive
- Materials for Press and Sinter
- SIS HIP: Key Industrial Applications of HIP
- AM Sinter Based Technologies: Binder Jetting
- Applications: Biomedical
- Modelling and Super Hard Materials
- SIS FM: Advances and Challenges for Hard Magnets
- AM Beam Based Technologies: Hard Metals and Hard Materials
The full technical programme is now available for download through the event’s website.