The European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA) has issued a Call for Papers for its Euro PM2020 Congress & Exhibition, which will take place in Lisbon, Portugal, October 4–7, 2020. Abstract submissions are invited for presentation in the technical programme, and will reportedly be allocated to either oral or poster sessions by the Technical Programme Committee (TPC) based on authors’ wishes, overall evaluation, and limits of the time schedule.
Each oral session on the programme will contain four presentations, with twenty-minute slots for each paper, including discussion time. Poster presentations will be placed in allocated topic zones and will be displayed for the duration of the four-day event.
Abstracts for Euro PM2020 are invited on the following topics:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Environment & sustainability
- Functional materials: Functional materials, PM magnetic materials, porous materials
- Hardmetals, hard materials and cermets: Hardmetals, hard materials, and cermets and diamond tooling
- Hot Isostatic Pressing: HIP and alternative density processes
- Materials and processes for specific applications: Applications, materials and processes
- Powder Injection Moulding
- Press & sinter: Modelling and simulation, non-destructive testing, powder manufacturing and processing, powder pressing, secondary and finishing options, shaping, sintered steels, sintering, tools for improving PM
Authors are invited to submit their abstracts using the EPMA’s online submission form before the deadline of January 22, 2020. Further information is available via the organiser’s website.