Software developer Dyndrite Corporation, headquartered in Seattle, Washington, USA, will next week host the Dyndrite Developer Council (DDC2020), a global virtual event aimed at connecting Additive Manufacturing experts with AM machine manufacturers and software vendors. The two-day online event is scheduled to take place on April 21–22, 2020, at 08:00 PDT, and is sponsored by HP Inc. and NVIDIA Corporation.
According to Dyndrite, attendees of DDC2020 can expect to experience interactive corporate presentations, press announcements, industry initiatives, real-world use cases, and virtual networking with AM experts in the aerospace, automotive and medical fields worldwide.
The following keynote speakers will present during DDC2020:
- Harshil Goel, Dyndrite CEO
- Ryan Palmer, HP SVP and Global Head of Software and Data
- Kevin Brigden, Renishaw Applications Engineer
- Nilay Parikh, Ansys Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Winthrop Sheldon, SLM Solutions VP Sales & Marketing Americas
- Nicholas Nadeau, AON3D Head of Engineering
- Dan Brunermer, ExOne Technical Fellow
- Steve Walton, Dyndrite Head Of Product
- Todd Grimm, T.A Grimm & Associates, Inc., Founder and President
- Mike Geyer, NVIDIA Head of Marketing and Business Development
- Yves Hagendorn, Aconity3D Managing Director
- Ed Isreal, Plural President/Co-founder
- Paul Anfinson & Nikita Chibisov, Photocentric CEO & Software Manager
- Maoz Barkai, 3D Systems Product Manager
- Carl Bass, Former Autodesk CEO
Further information and registration details are available via the company website.