The 2021 edition of the Powder Metallurgy Technology and Business Forum, organised by the China Powder Metallurgy Business Network and the China Injection Forming Network, is set to place at the Dongguan Ouya International Hotel, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China, September 23–25, 2021.
The event has become an important platform for PM practitioners to meet and exchange information, growing in size over its fourteen years of running. Presentations and discussions, with Q&A sessions, will be utilised to broaden delegates’ knowledge of the technology.
This year’s event programme will include the following:
- Current situation and market analysis of China’s PM industry
- Current situation and market analysis of China’s Metal Injection Moulding (MIM) industry
- Research on sintering and performance of PM high manganese, non-magnetic steel
- Control and selection of sintering atmospheres in PM
- Defect analysis of iron based PM parts
- Application of MIM and soft magnetic technology in the field of mechanical parts
- The technical status and development trend of Soft Magnetic Composites (SMC)
- Present situation and development trend of powder forming equipment in China
- Discussion on digital solutions for the Powder Metallurgy industry
- Analysis of Powder Metallurgy processing media technology and typical cases
- Display and introduction of the latest PM equipment, technology and products
- Opportunity to visit the new CNC powder compacting press and precision PM mould production line of Guangdong Xinxin Industrial Co., Ltd
Further information and registration details are available through the event website.