AMPOWER releases 2023 Additive Manufacturing report
March 21, 2023
Management consultancy AMPOWER, based in Hamburg, Germany, has released the AMPOWER Report 2023. The group reports that the overall Additive Manufactruing market is valued at €9.5 billion in 2022, with a projected compound annual growth rate of 17.7% until 2027.
The AMPOWER Report 2023 is built upon personal interviews with industry suppliers and users. The system suppliers that contributed with direct input are said to represent over 90% off the worldwide installed base of metal and polymer Additive manufacturing machines.
THE WORLD OF MIM, CIM and SINTER-BASED AM TO YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
The Report includes the following contents:
- Entire Additive Manufacturing market size
- Metal AM market size
- Metal AM market by region
- Metal AM market by technology
- Metal AM market by material
- Metal AM degree of industrialisation
- Metal AM technology report
- Developments and innovations in AM software
- Online databases
- The investor’s view on 2022
- Regional reports
The full report is available here for purchase.