ADDIT3D: the International Trade Show on Additive and 3D Manufacturing has announced new dates following its postponement. The show will now take place from November 23–27, 2020, at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre in Bilbao, Spain.
Organised by the Bilbao Exhibition Centre and the Spanish Association of Additive Manufacturing Technologies and 3D (ADDIMAT), the five-day event will include a conference and exhibition that will focus on systems and machinery for Additive Manufacturing technologies, industrial applications of AM, raw materials for AM, consumables, AM services, AM software, scanners, research and development of AM technology, and more.
The conference programme has yet to be confirmed. According to the organisers, it will comprise ‘Additive Talks’ exploring the following topics:
- New approach to product development: freedom of design, simulation and material optimisation
- Advances in Additive Manufacturing technologies
- Evolution and technological advances in Direct Metal Deposition processes
- The Binder Jetting process and its applications
- FDM processes with metallic filament
- Large format technologies for polymeric materials
- New initiatives in the field of Additive Manufacturing
- Automation, Post-processing and quality control
- Sector focus: energy, transport, industry
Further information and registration details are available via the event website.