The 13th World Conference on Titanium (Ti-2015) is the thirteenth in a series of meetings that have been held every four years since 1968 with the purpose of bringing together the world’s titanium community to present and discuss progress in titanium science and technology. The event takes place from August 16-20, 2015, in San Diego, California, USA.
Participation of the seven major titanium countries (UK, USA, CIS, Japan, Germany, France, and China) in the International Organizing Committee (IOC) guarantees extensive coverage of new areas in research, development and application of titanium.
This conference is sponsored by the Titanium Committee of the TMS Structural Materials Division.
Technical topics include:
- Extraction and Powder Production
- Wrought Processing and Fabrication
- Melting and Casting
- Alloy Composition-Microstructure-Properties
- Intermetallics and MMCs
- Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing
- Environmental Behaviour
- Aerospace Applications
- Biomedical and Healthcare Applications
- Industrial, Marine, and Other Applications
- ICME – Integrated Computational Materials Engineering