The Powder Injection Moulding International magazine archive for 2016 gives free access to our most recent issues, offering the most comprehensive insight into the world of Metal Injection Moulding and Ceramic Injection Moulding. All issues can be downloaded free of charge as PDF files.
- Alliance MIM: France’s MIM leader prepares for opportunities in the aerospace sector
- World PM2016: PIM technical sessions review advances in novel titanium alloys for biomedical applications
- World PM2016: PIM as a route to high performance superalloy components for aero engines and gas turbines
- ExOne: Customised and low volume 316L stainless steel firearms components using Binder Jetting technology
- BASF interview: The global leader in MIM feedstock on the Asian market, growth opportunities and a new binder system
- Silcon Plastic: Metal Injection Moulding drives innovation in the luxury eyewear sector
- The evolution of continuous furnaces for MIM: Delivering enhanced quality, energy efficiency and capacity
- Expanding the role for MIM and CIM feedstock: Evolving PIM binder systems for extrusion and compression moulding
- POWDERMET 2016: Advances in PIM processing highlighted in Boston
- POWDERMET 2016: Super-high strength steels, maraging steels and advances in nickel powder production
- Zoltrix: Leading Chinese MIM producer increases capacity and targets new international markets
- Dynamic Group: A toolmaker’s perspective on the challenges and opportunities in PIM
- Praxis Technology: Taking the next step in the commercialisation of high performance TiMIM alloys
- Czech ceramics specialist Vibrom adds Metal Injection Moulding to its PIM portfolio
- Hannover Messe 2016: Promoting MIM and CIM technology to a global industrial audience
- Indo-MIM: A giant in Metal Injection Moulding expands to build on strong international growth
- Opportunities in the Powder Injection Moulding of Particulate Composites
- Euro PM2015: Innovative materials offer growth opportunities for PIM
- High Pressure Capillary Rheometer, a simple way to measure the viscosity of MIM feedstocks?
Browse our PDF archive by year
The following years of Powder Injection Moulding International magazine are available to download in PDF format, free of charge, from our archive.