In the latest issue of PIM International…
Extensive MIM, CIM industry and sinter-based AM industry news, plus the following exclusive deep-dive articles and reports:
- Additive Screen Printing: Industrialised AM technology for metals, ceramics and beyond from Exentis Group AG
- The future is titanium: TriTech Titanium Parts targets the opportunities for MIM, Binder Jetting and Investment Casting
- Plansee: Innovation drives energy reduction in vacuum furnaces for MIM and sinter-based Additive Manufacturing
- Discover what MIM could do for you: Explore award-winning parts from the 2023 PM Design Excellence Awards
- Metal Injection Moulding in Japan: Applications and materials insight from the 2022 JPMA MIM Market Report
The latest news from the MIM, CIM and sinter-based AM industries
Don't miss any new issue of PIM International, and stay up to date with the latest industry news. Sign up to our fortnightly newsletter.
News from the industry…
Browse news by category
Discover our magazine archive…
The free-to-access PIM International magazine archive offers unparalleled insight into the world of MIM, CIM and sinter-based AM from a commercial and technological perspective through:
- Reports on visits to leading part manufacturers and industry suppliers
- Articles on technology and application trends
- Information on materials developments
- Reviews of key technical presentations from the international conference circuit
- International industry news
All past issues are available to download as free PDFs or view in your browser.
|Browse the archive|
Looking for suppliers of materials, production equipment and finished MIM, CIM or sinter-based AM parts?
Discover suppliers of these and more in our advertisers’ index and buyer’s guide, available in the back of PIM International.
- Metal powders
- MIM, CIM & AM parts producers
- Binders & feedstocks
- Feedstock mixers
- Furnaces & furnace supplies
- Atmospheres & gas generation
- HIP systems & services
- Injection moulding machines
- AM technology
- Debinding systems