March 29, 2022
In the latest issue of PIM International…
Extensive MIM, CIM industry and sinter-based AM industry news, plus the following exclusive deep-dive articles and reports:
- Visottica Group: Integrated workflows and the value of Metal Injection Moulding in eyewear and beyond
- In MIM’s post-smartphone era, where is China’s Metal Injection Moulding industry going?
- Ceramic AM at scale: The story of how Steinbach AG scaled production to 12,000 parts a year for Da Vinci Surgical Systems
- MIM F75 (Co-Cr-Mo) for high-volume production: The impact of sintering conditions on microstructure and properties
- World PM2022: Research into the Binder Jetting of aluminium, Ni-free stainless steel, hardmetals and metallic glass
The latest news from the MIM, CIM and sinter-based AM industries
Don't miss any new issue of PIM International, and stay up to date with the latest industry news. Sign up to our fortnightly newsletter.
News from the industry…
Browse news by category
Companies & markets | Applications | Materials | Equipment | Research | Events | Software | All news
Discover our magazine archive…
The free-to-access PIM International magazine archive offers unparalleled insight into the world of MIM, CIM and sinter-based AM from a commercial and technological perspective through:
- Reports on visits to leading part manufacturers and industry suppliers
- Articles on technology and application trends
- Information on materials developments
- Reviews of key technical presentations from the international conference circuit
- International industry news
All past issues are available to download as free PDFs or view in your browser.
|Browse the archive|
Looking for suppliers of materials, production equipment and finished MIM, CIM or sinter-based AM parts?
Discover suppliers of these and more in our advertisers’ index and buyer’s guide, available in the back of PIM International.
- Metal powders
- MIM, CIM & AM parts producers
- Binders & feedstocks
- Feedstock mixers
- Furnaces & furnace supplies
- Atmospheres & gas generation
- HIP systems & services
- Injection moulding machines
- AM technology
- Debinding systems